The Gold Water Castletownbere Holiday Cottages themselves are conductive to their great location in beautiful West Cork. The main theme running throughout is a traditional style to maximise relaxation. There is a beautiful safe shingle beach situated 1km from the cottages, by means of a quiet country walk, for safe bathing. We provide you with the perfect atmosphere for that perfect holiday. The cottages are centrally heated throughout
- The Main Living Room is modern and spacious, with a warm and cosy atmosphere created by traditional features such as a lovely traditional open fireplace, exposed beams on the ceiling and wooden floors throughout. The room is equipped with a colour television, DVD , Radio and CD player.
- The Kitchen Dining Room is a large spacious bright room with spectacular mountain views. It is fully equipped with all modern facilities including dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine/dryer, electric cooker, microwave.
- Bedroom One: Upstairs, is the main bedroom, it is a spacious double room enjoying breathtaking views of Bantry Bay and Bere-Island. Wood floors and furniture create a relaxing ambience. The room is en-suite with an large shower.
- Bedroom Two: Again upstairs, it is a large twin bedded room with a vanity sink. The room has a northerly aspect, taking in the surrounding rugged mountain views.
- Bedroom Three: A double room downstairs, just off the main living room, with adjacent toilet and wash hand basin.
- Main Bathroom: The main bathroom is large and tastefully decorated. After a day of hill walking, sailing or fishing, what better way to unwind than with a refreshing and therapeutic Jacuzzi.